IF YOU OPEN THE DOOR FOR HIM,
HE WILL COME IN..........SO OPEN IT.

Monday, April 20, 2009 @ 7:20 AM |  
HEY GUYS!!!

I've been, like, emoing for, like, too long. So I've decided to stop emoing ... for now... and add some fun in my life. Today... I had a LOT of FUN... OK!!!... I'm lying!!! I emoed a lot today.

You should really try to mock people sometimes. It can be really fun. I KNOW... I'VE TRIED! Anyway, today I was busy emoing... so yeah... thats all. This seems like a waste of time, but its not... OK... so maybe it is... OK!!!

Today, I got to watch the 2nd part of THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA...TATATATAAAA...
SO HAPPY. The BEST part of them all is when CRISTINE KISSES RAULE!!! Give a big round of applause!!!

Anyway, back to downloading more scores...

Without Wax,
Kenspi Orham San
Posted By, Kenspi Orham San,

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger templates