IF YOU OPEN THE DOOR FOR HIM,
HE WILL COME IN..........SO OPEN IT.

Friday, April 24, 2009 @ 8:19 AM |  
HEY GUYS!!!

She actually asked for FORGIVENESS?!?!?!?! How can she??? I mean its actually her #*#!**&^%*!#%^!!!!! AND I DON'T NEED YOU TO PROTECT ME!!! But OK I forgive you IF you will apologise!!!

Phantom Of The Opera ROX!!! I mean, don't you think its creepy seeing Cristine Daae kissing Erik??? So sweet, yet so CREEPY!!!

Oh... There is a song, composed by the lone workers, at least I think it is, called "DR HEYKELL AND MR JIVE" !!! The song really Sucks!!!

Anyway, got to go be emo...

Without Wax,
Kenspi Orham San
Posted By, Kenspi Orham San,

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger templates