IF YOU OPEN THE DOOR FOR HIM,
HE WILL COME IN..........SO OPEN IT.

Thursday, April 16, 2009 @ 6:12 AM |  
HEY GUYS!!!

For those who don't know, Apology Day is any day I wish to apologise.

1. Sorry Mandy for hurting your feelings and physical appearance. Can you forgive me???
2. Sorry Kwee Yew for hurting you too feelings and physical appearance. Can you ever forgive me???
3. Sorry everybody for hurting you insulting you or doing anything wrong. Will you ever forgive me???

If any of you do forgive me please leave a note at my chat box but please DON'T REPLY

"SORRY NO CURE"

P.S. Don't forget to vote!!!

Without Wax,
Kenspi Orham San
Posted By, Kenspi Orham San,

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger templates